Check Application Status
Respond to an Offer
Benefits of Your Card
Access Your Account
Questions About Your Card
Understanding Credit Score
Building Credit History
Considering Joint Credit
Managing Your Finances
Other Banking Products
We Are Committed to Your Security
At OpenSky, we make security and safety a top priority. We have taken several steps to put in place the right measures that help to ensure your data and information is kept secure. And, we’ve also made a few suggestions that you can do too – whether it is with your OpenSky account or any other online relationship that you might have.
How We Protect You
• We protect the confidentiality of your data by encrypting sensitive information with 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This helps ensure that sensitive information can only be viewed by you and OpenSky.
• We use firewall systems and intrusion detection software to protect our systems.
• We build information security right into our systems and networks using internationally recognized security standards, regulations, and industry-based best practices.
• We work with a third party vendor that provides strong authentication controls following guidance provided to all financial institutions by the Federal Government's banking regulators.
• At OpenSky our employees are required to take information security awareness training and to apply this training to their job every day.
What You Can Do
• Your log in credentials, your user ID and password, are your unique keys to accessing and managing your OpenSky account. Do not write them down or share them with anyone.
• Keep your credentials safe – whether they are for your financial accounts or other websites. Never share your user name, password, or security questions with anyone, and beware of suspicious e-mails or unsolicited phone calls asking for this information.
• Be aware that no one is watching you enter your credentials, and always ‘log out’ or ‘sign out’ of any websites, as well as remember to close the browser when leaving a computer.
• Take care and install and regularly update anti-virus and anti-spyware software. Perform frequent scans of your computer. Protect your computer with a firewall.
• Be aware and learn how to protect yourself from malicious email and malware infections.
Important Contact Information
• For a lost or stolen credit card, please call our Customer Service number located on our Contact Us page.
• To report suspicious or fraudulent activity, please call the number printed on the back of your card.
• To reset your password, please call the number printed on the back of your card.